Re: LRO: Busy Weekend Planned - Rear Main Oil Seal

From: DaveB (rovergawd@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 09:29:17 EDT

    I'm playing ketchup here, been off list for a while-

    --- Paul Quin <Paul_Quin@pml.com> wrote:
    > I've got an engine hoist and stand lined up so:
    >
    > * Friday night - out with the engine
    > * Saturday. Oil seal, head exam. Paint Job
    > * Back in with the engine.

    Paul maybe you should start with the head exam. Perhaps we all
    should...

    Apologies if this straight-line was already taken.

    dave
    w/one car out of four running

    =====
    They can kill you, but the legalities of eating you are quite a bit dicier.

    David Foster Wallace