LRO: Crank Pulley/Tap/Swivel?

From: george kase (gkase@ccfc.com)
Date: Mon Apr 30 2001 - 18:10:25 EDT

Just starting to figure out what's wrong/right with the 64
SeriesIIA 2.25 petrol) I just bought...and I see a big chunk missing from
the crankshaft pulley. Anyone got one they want to part with
please contact me off list...
Also, can anyone direct me to an archive version of the "front
seal cover tapping" instructions that were discussed last week...
I guess I'll be doing that as well when I pull off the pulley.
Also, is there a way to buff off pitting/corrosion from the swivel
balls or is that a "must replace"situation?
thanks in advance...
George Kase
Chicago USA