Re: LRO: Series II motor

From: Stephen West-Fisher (steve@coastaldatasystems.com)
Date: Fri Apr 27 2001 - 22:29:06 EDT

    Stephen West-Fisher wrote:

    > I'd be interested in the pictures, I'm about ready to major my SII
    > engine.

    Silly operator, didn't mean for that to go to the whole list, sorry.

    However, I just went out and had a close look at my engine, made rather
    simple since it's sitting in the engine stand awaiting teardown, and the
    only paint I could find was just to the rear of the left motor mount.
    Grey. This is a 1960 SII 88. Under the flywheel cover it looks like the
    case is painted white, but this is up against the wall right now so I
    cannot be sure.