Re: LRO: Lightweight tops

From: HeirPhoto@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 24 2001 - 23:07:00 EDT

    In a message dated 4/24/01 10:30:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
    roverbilly@juno.com writes:

    > In the case of the truck cab, the cabv width is reduced by
    > drilling out the spot welds between the rear stiffening strip and the
    > curved end stiffening strips, this permits the ends to bend slightly to

    Bill,
    Sounds like a neat way to do the job. I am currently preping my pickup cab to
    fit my Lightweight and plan to install it this coming weekend. The 1/4" to
    1/2" on each side is about what I came up with too.
    Thanks for the tips.
    Best,
    Tony

     ANTHONY D. MILLER & Co.