Re: LRO: sIII gearbox troubles

From: Casey McMullen (caseymcm@usa.net)
Date: Tue Apr 24 2001 - 17:58:44 EDT

    Thanks for the thorough email DaveB. I just got a package from BP with all
    kinds of fun toothy, rolly, springy things. When I went back and looked at
    the 1/2 shifter fork it was obviously worn, good call. All the clutch parts
    are waiting as well. Good thing too, the fingers on the pressure plate are
    totally worn and ready to break.

    Casey

    BTW, remember me from the ROVERS Assateague trip a few years ago, red 88 soft
    top?