LRO: Free S2A Transmission/Transfer Case (NH USA)

From: Peter Wrisley (pwrisley@ultranet.com)
Date: Tue Apr 24 2001 - 09:03:56 EDT

    Hello, LR folks. I just subscribed to this list to see if anyone wants a
    Series 2A transmission and transfer case for free.
    This may not be the bargain it first appears - I pulled this out of my '69
    2A around 1984, and since then it's sat in various garages and for the last
    10 years outside in my tractor shed (no walls, just a roof).
    I had to use my tractor to pull it out of the ground, it had sunk about 6
    inches in. I haven't looked inside, but I doubt anything inside it is
    useful, but the cases appear to be sound, it still has the handbrake on it,
    and it's FREE.
    I'm unwilling to ship this thing, because I seriously doubt it's worth the
    cost. If anyone in my area wants it, ya gotta come get it. I'm located in
    southern New Hampshire, near Nashua.

    Pete Wrisley
    Hollis, New Hampshire, USA