LRO: RE: Fw: Removing Overdrive

From: SJH (SHARDING@SCHULTE-LAW.COM)
Date: Mon Apr 23 2001 - 16:35:00 EDT

    Put yer gearbox in neutral and give er a whack or two with a chunk of
    firewood. A little sharper blow than a rubber mallet is what it took to
    get mine loose, but be advised, be ready to brace the thing when it comes
    loose - don't want to break off one of the stud hole ears on the mounting
    flange. Seen that on an OD a buddy of mine has.

    Simon

    CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message and any attachments to it are
    intended for use only by the addressee(s), and may contain privileged or
    confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
    not authorized to read, print, copy or disseminate this message or any
    attachments to it, or to take any action based on them. If you have
    received this message in error, please notify me immediately by telephone
    at (503) 223-4131, and permanently delete the original and any copy of
    this message.

    Simon J. Harding
    Attorney at Law
    Schulte Anderson Downes Aronson & Bittner, P.C.
    503.223.4131
    sharding@schulte-law.com