LRO: Nice SIIa 88"

From: RON WARD (ronward@synovustrust.com)
Date: Mon Apr 23 2001 - 16:03:38 EDT

    ..fellow came through town today after having called me yesterday morning about my Series seat cushions I had for sale. Said he was on his way to Charlotte to buy a 1971 IIa and would need the seats. I met him this morning and sold the seats to him. Anybody on the list sell this truck? Engine looks good, body is rough and interior, well...the nicest thing in there is his new seats.

    Seriously, this guy was more excited about his new rig than anyone I have ever seen. Said he bought it on ebay...