LRO: pop rivets rear strenghtners

From: James G.Wolf (elvenwood@whro.net)
Date: Sun Apr 22 2001 - 22:03:42 EDT

    Where can the "stronger" pop rivets sold by RN be purchased locally? Also
    has anyone used bolts to reinstall the rearfloor
    strenghtners? I am now starting on this area and they are in good shape,
    but I am removing them for cleaning, painting and
    waxoyling. I would like to use pop rivets to put them back with, but the
    ones you get at Lowes, Home Depot etc are said to be
    weaker than RN's. I really don't want to have to buy them via mail order.
    They have to be Aluminium.
    Jim Wolf