LRO: 3 makes a top?

From: Elton & Jane Wright (delicate@rev.net)
Date: Sun Apr 22 2001 - 21:00:32 EDT

    Greetings All,

    I have begun the restoration of a 1961 88 Station Wagon. Unfortunately the
    rarest part of the vehicle (the top) became the bulls eye for a large tree
    limb. I am thinking of taking as a basis a plain standard roof #1 adding
    the holes for the roof windows and the vents which are all good from #2,
    and transferring the tropical sun sheet from #3. I hoped to use #3 and #2
    only, but #3 is squished a bit in the front also. I am not sure whether to
    try to straighten the front edge of the sun sheet or attempt to have one
    made locally. What say ye?

    Elton

    Elton & Jane Wright
    Roanoke, Virginia, USA delicate@rev.net
    1967 Morgan Plus Four Tourer 1954 Morris Minor
    1973 Land Rover 109 Regular w/Pickup cab
    1961 Land Rover 88 Station Wagon