Re: LRO: RE: result of the polarity switch

From: Michael Hatton (mhatton@compt.com)
Date: Fri Apr 20 2001 - 20:51:22 EDT

    Or you could weld plates over both sides of your rotting bulkhead, to
    make the FO think he has a deal, also make sure the heads of some bolts
    are buried behind the plates. I just discovered this yesterday! Just set
    my frameover back by a month!

    Michael
    1972 SIII body and bulkhead
    1972 SIII rolling chassis and engine