RE: LRO: OD nut torque setting needed -

From: SJH (SHARDING@SCHULTE-LAW.COM)
Date: Fri Apr 20 2001 - 14:20:00 EDT

    Thanks TA. Just call me blind. Tom Gross (kindly) emailed me offlist
    and pointed out what I have seen before, namely, a little arrow in the
    printed fairey manual, pounting at the nut with a reference to 100 foot
    lbs.

    Simon " Blind Melon Chittlin, aka I'll shut up now" Harding

    95 foot pounds. You will find this plus a bunch more useful torque
    settings in the tech info page of British Pacific's upcoming new web
    site.

    http://front.netnation.com/~britishp/series/s_tech.html

    Will get you to the temp location of the tech page.

    TeriAnn Wakeman Marigold Ltd.
    Santa Cruz, California Web design, site updating, testing
    webmaster@overlander.net search engine optimization, graphics
                                  and more

    http://www.overlander.net/Marigold/index.html