LRO: Hand painting a IIa - an update

From: RON WARD (ronward@synovustrust.com)
Date: Fri Apr 20 2001 - 14:20:03 EDT

    Hi all,

    Got the front quarter panel and passenger door of the IIa painted last night. Using Dupont Centauri (2 quarts) mixed with Dupont Mid-temp Reducer (1 quart). The panels I have done look really good. No brush marks and oh what a shine! I got the two panels finished and for a moment thought I'd get the whole passenger side completed but that was before the lights turned really bright and bluish and then the giant roaches started to chase me through the green pasture under the front seat of the tarantula......

    Consumer Action Alert:

    Care should be taken to open and use Dupont Centauri paints outdoors or in a well ventilated room. All users and liquored up bystanders should wear proper OSHA certified breathing equipment or suitable ventilators. Failure to comply with the above warning may result in serious injury or death.