LRO: RE: Was: ...tedium, now: disclaimers

From: Luis Ml Gutiérrez (lro@cartellone.co.cr)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2001 - 16:43:34 EDT

    I just noticed this thread.
    I wasn't following it.
    But, as a lawyer, I have something to say about it:

    What are 500 lawyers in the bottom of the sea?

    A good begining!!

    I've also heard a variation of the lab rats joke:

    Why are they changing them for lawyers? Because lab technicians got
    emotionaly attached to the rats

    I'm not only used to be the subject of 30% of all existing jokes, but I
    actually learned to enjoy it.

    Luis M.