LRO: Thank you

From: Mark Pilkington (mark@skywagons.com)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2001 - 15:48:23 EDT

    Just a quick note to the list to thank everyone who helped with advice about my
    clutch tower repair/request for my 67 SWB.
    The best and closest answer came from George Simmons who lives 18 miles from me
    and has 3 Land Rovers. He sold me a Clutch tower with pedal and good bushing
    for $25. It is a joy because when got home the hydraulics for the brakes and
    clutch had arrived from England. The next few days will see me driving the
    beast. I flew over there to get the part and met George at the airport with his
    son John. After the deal, we went for a short flight and he showed me the three
    Land Rovers under the trees near his house from the air. It is great to know
    there are people out there all over the world who share our interest. George
    used to be a navy pilot and was glad to see his area from the plane. Thank you
    all.
    Kind regards,
    Mark