LRO: Diff housings leaks

From: christian147@juno.com
Date: Wed Apr 18 2001 - 00:07:34 EDT

    Well I destroyed the rear diff. today because the rear cover Rusted
    through and I didn't catch it in time. I can't find a replacement cover,
    does someone know of a source? In lieu of a new one I could cut weld and
    bang out a new one but I don't want to get in to that much work right
    now. I was thinking of fiberglass mat and epoxy over the entire cover.
    Any other suggestions. What else have others done?

    thanks
    chris hall