RE: LRO: Re: Was: ...tedium, now: disclaimers

From: John Bridgett (john.bridgett@btinternet.com)
Date: Tue Apr 17 2001 - 17:22:23 EDT

    Years ago we were evaluating the accuracy of a language translation
    software, we wern't experts in the foreign language so we simply fed the
    result back into itself to see if we got the original text back. There were
    quite a few anomolies, the one I can remember was "Out of sight, out of
    mind" came back as "blind madness".