LRO: Was: ...tedium, now: disclaimers

From: Paul Oxley (paul@adventures.co.za)
Date: Tue Apr 17 2001 - 01:51:14 EDT

    Vel Natarajan wrote:
    > Though that wouldn't surprise
    > me. Such is life in the US.

    Not just the US, although I caught an episode of Dharma & Greg last
    night where Greg joins the Army reserves, and his commanding General
    muses on the popular appeal of a brigade of lawyers being involved in a
    suicidal assault.

    Anyway, I have several lawyer friends that I am not ashamed of being
    seen in public with, but anti-lawyer sentiment is quite harsh out here
    too. Y'all know the one about lab rats being replaced with lawyers?
    There are more lawyers than lab rats, and there's some things a rat just
    won't do.

    Regards

    Paul Oxley
    AfricanAdrenalin.com