From: "Chris Oles" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 19:29:34

I won't comment on the fuel catalyst (don't want to meet your big brother 
behind the school at 3 pm!) but to answer the question that was asked, I had 
good success using 1/4" NPT fittings when installing my aux tank.  They 
seemed to thread on pretty smooth and we'll see if I screwed it up when I 
finally put some gas in there!

Chris
70 SIIa 88

Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 09:14:20 -0600
From: "Todd Ondick" <[email-masked]>
Subject: LRO: fuel line fittings

Does anyone on the list know the size and thread type of the series fuel
line fittings?
My dad had a fitch fuel catalyst fitted to his van several months ago after
barely squeaking past emmissions. Anyhow, He had it tested afterwards and
his emmissions had dropped significantly.  He also gets 3 mpg more.  I was
rather impressed, and I think cleaner combustion can do nothing but help my
2.25, so I'll try one out.
Regards,
- -todd
_________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com