Re: LRO: Weird experience

From: William J. Rice (jarvis64@juno.com)
Date: Sun Apr 15 2001 - 23:16:59 EDT

    Jim,
    You're a genius. Before hitting the trails today I took the inspection
    cover off the t-case and that darn nut wasn't even finger tight. I took
    a chisel to it and in 5 min. I was ready to roll--I love this list!
    Still dunno what's wrong w/ my winch but I reckon it probably won't be
    needed during the frameover anyway.

    Thanks,
    bill