Re: LRO: Overdrives

From: Jim Hall (jimfoo@qwest.net)
Date: Fri Apr 13 2001 - 20:00:36 EDT

    If they looked the same externally, then they were the same. I have a
    Toro, and I have seen a Santana, and they look nothing alike.
    These are pics of part of a Santana. The top plate is much longer and
    has 6 bolts. You will also notice that the bottom is flat and has a
    plate bolted on.
    http://www.d-90.com/trail/dt99/overdrive/05.html
    http://www.d-90.com/trail/dt99/overdrive/06.html
    Pictures of my Toro are here: