LRO: Obscure part needed 8 little rubber bump

From: SJH (SHARDING@SCHULTE-LAW.COM)
Date: Fri Apr 13 2001 - 19:23:00 EDT

            I just picked up my seat bases for the middle row of seats in my 109 SW
    from the powder coater and they look great.

            These bases fold forward independent of each other. In readying them
    for the powder coater I removed these little bumper things, and several
    of them were worn through. Each one is a pad about one inch diameter and
    an eighth inch thick. At the backside of the pad, there is a cone shaped
    point, with a ridge at the base of the pad, forming a barb the barb is
    7/16 or so wide and the narrow neck of the barb is probably about 3/8ths.
     When the rubber barb is pushed through a hole in teh seat base, it locks
    in place holding the pad in position, eliminating a metal on metal
    contact where the two outermost seats rest on the frame of the middle
    seat. I spent a good part of lunch calling around for a source for
    these. If anyone sees something that sounds like this over the weekend,
    please contact me off list as I'd like to have them, or something similar
    to protect my powdercoated investment. Otherwise I'll just glue on some
    3/16th rubber washers.

    Simon (yes I know its obscure) Harding