LRO: Re: Bionics

From: Faure, Marin (Marin.Faure@PSS.Boeing.com)
Date: Fri Apr 13 2001 - 17:18:41 EDT

    Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 22:27:28 -0600
    From: "The Stockdales" <mstockdale@mho.net>
    Subject: LRO: Was Shipfitters now Bionics

    >My name is Mitch and I'm a hybrid....In this new millennium
    I fear that we the non factoryhybrids will be looked on with
    suspicion, perhaps fear. We will be banishedto an Island where
    we will live among other hybrids. We are the children of
    a new world.

    I don't think you'll be banished. But as a hybrid you won't be
    allowed to compete in any of the "Human" categories at the
    Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance or whatever they call it.
    Like a Bugatti with a Corvette engine, you will be allowed no
    farther than the parking lot, where you can only peer
    through the fence at the stock humans as they parade their
    stuff in front of the judges.
    C. Marin Faure
      (original owner)
      1973 Land Rover Series III-88