LRO: Re: Re: Re: When is a person a person? (was shipfitters)

From: Phil Norris (phil.norris@virgin.net)
Date: Fri Apr 13 2001 - 17:02:12 EDT

    I'd see it closer to using one of those exhaust bandage jobbies; No "hoses"
    replaced, the "pump" is the original, just a bit of between-service remedial
    work to get "coolant" flow back to acceptable levels again wihout resorting
    to a ful pump off and new hoses and gaskets...
    Shouldn't effect the resale value too much as long as the "service book"
    gets stamped up ok..
    How was it back at work BTW??
    PhilN