Re: LRO: Peace and Love

From: RON WARD (ronward@synovustrust.com)
Date: Fri Apr 13 2001 - 09:39:59 EDT

    Don't sweat it Bill, I knew what you meant an' I's just a south Georgia redneck...

    Ron "Hillbilly Anglophile" Ward

    >>> jarvis64@juno.com 04/12/01 06:31PM >>>
    Hey everyone,
    I just wanted to say publicly that my post using the dialogizer to
    convert Marin's post into Swedish Chef dialect was not at all intended as
    an attack on Marin. I found that site and thought I'd type something in
    and convert it and post it for humor value. Then I thought, "what if I
    take a recent wordy post and convert it?" So, I dug through the last
    five or so messages received, and there was Marin's nice paragraph
    discussing the merits of old cars. Viola!
    I apologize for causing any unnecessary tension (goodness knows we have
    enough necessary tension here). And for those of you who were able to
    enjoy it w/o perceiving it as an attack, congratulations.
    If I weren't heading out the door for the evening I'd convert this very
    post into a dialect, perhaps "redneck" or "jive" and post it just to show
    how fun (and non-confrontational) this can be.

    bill