Re: LRO: RE: Re: Series Fuel tanks

From: Paul Oxley (paul@adventures.co.za)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 01:54:43 EDT

    Alan Richer/CAM/Lotus wrote:

    > PETA 'world citizens' (from guess
    > which state, in guess which country)

    I didn't say a thing, but since you raise the subject...

    > Don't blame US for California.....we're on the other end of the landmass
    > for a very good reason!

    Hmm, a list member (who shall remain nameless) has explained to me that
    the whole of the continental US is sloped downwards, towards the
    southwest. The result (he claims) is that anything loose or unstable
    ends up in southern California. Your comments seem to bear this out
    ;-{>}

    Regards

    Paul Oxley
    AfricanAdrenalin.com