RE: LRO: RE: Re: Changing RR coolant

From: Perrone Ford (ford_p@nettally.com)
Date: Wed Apr 11 2001 - 21:23:01 EDT

    > -----Original Message-----
    > From: owner-lro@Works.Team.Net [mailto:owner-lro@Works.Team.Net]On
    > Behalf Of christian147@juno.com
    > Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2001 10:49 AM
    > To: lro@Works.Team.Net
    > Subject: Re: LRO: RE: Re: Changing RR coolant

    As I stated last night.. I didn't mean the SAAB stuff was generic
    anti-freeze, I only meant that I didn't think it was exactly unique. As for
    the different anti-freeze solutions not protecting brass radiators, that
    came directly from the literature on Dexcool. The warnings it gives about
    it not containing certain ingredients to protect some types of radiators
    (Brass). In other words, be sure your radiator AND engine are aluminum!

    I've never tried the voltmeter test, but may try it on a slow day...

    -P