Re: LRO: Re: Changing RR coolant

From: Peter Ogilvie (konacoffee2@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 11 2001 - 20:51:30 EDT

    Ethylene and propylene glycol are both toxic. The problem with ethylene
    glycol is it tastes sweet so is an attractant for little critters. They
    think its sugar water and lap it up, much to the discomfort of their
    innards. Propylene glycol is not tasty so even though its toxic it doesn't
    encourage the critters to lap it up.

    Aloha
    Peter