Re: LRO: RE: Hi-lift & Tailgates

From: TeriAnn Wakeman (twakeman@cruzers.com)
Date: Wed Apr 11 2001 - 09:57:19 EDT

    >Or you can just use the old dust boots off your discarded wheel
    >cylinders...which also make GREAT anti-rattle bumbers when installed on the
    >anti-luce latches of your tailgate.

    Any reason why you can not use a genuine Land Rover tailboard buffer part
    number 332146 or 330419 (two types) as the Land Rover Gods ah engineers
    intended? I put a new set on my Land Rover Hybrid a couple years back.
    As I recall they were inexpensive. And they DO work.

    TeriAnn Wakeman Marigold Ltd.
    Santa Cruz, California Web design, site updating, testing
    webmaster@overlander.net search engine optimization, graphics
                                  and more

    http://www.overlander.net/Marigold/index.html