Re: LRO: RE: Re: Series Fuel tanks

From: Paul Oxley (paul@adventures.co.za)
Date: Wed Apr 11 2001 - 01:48:35 EDT

    Hope Peter wrote:

    > Yes I am kidding, sheesh you PETA folks should change yer name to PITA.

    Heh, heh, heh!

    Mainstreet Nairobi, yesterday, three PETA 'world citizens' (from guess
    which state, in guess which country) lock themselves inside a chicken
    coop to protest against Kenyans consuming meat/chickens (BTW, estimates
    are that 4.4 million Kenyans are at risk of starving at the moment). A
    bystander observing this shakes his head and says "Chickens are not an
    endangered species. I don't see the sense of it. Tonight I'm leaving
    here and I'm going for a chicken."

    Go figger...

    Regards

    Paul Oxley