LRO: RE: Re: Changing RR coolant

From: Perrone Ford (ford_p@nettally.com)
Date: Wed Apr 11 2001 - 00:06:24 EDT

    I'm not sure about the corrosion inhibitors being less effective, but I also
    started using Red Line Water Wetter when I switched over and don't hesitate
    recommending this product to anyone.

    Have a look at these few pages as they will shed some light on this issue:

    http://www.pecuniary.com/synthetics/antifreeze.html

    http://www.jag-lovers.org/lumps/coolant.htm

    http://autos.yahoo.com/repair/results/ques012.html

    -P