LRO: A little plug for Rovers Down South

From: Tom Gross (tgross@esri.com)
Date: Tue Apr 10 2001 - 18:11:24 EDT

    I recently rebuilt part of my Fairey overdrive. Just wanted to tell the
    list that Rovers Down South had the parts at a fair price, and delivered
    them promptly. George, in true New Orleans tradition, included a little
    lagniappe. I replaced the input gear and bearings at the rear of the
    mainshaft. The OD is still noisy, but I can keep replacing parts until
    George runs out, or I throw the thing away.

    Tom Gross
    '67 NADA 6cyl