LRO: cubs game **no LR content...again**

From: Chris Oles (chris_oles@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 10 2001 - 17:50:47 EDT

    John & Muddy: The game was between 2 teams in Major League Baseball.
    Nearly as exciting as watching paint dry and grass grow but a great time if
    one is in to drinking beer, socializing with friends and enjoying the
    "friendly confines" of Wrigley Field.

    Ivan/John: I do live in Chicago, about 6 blocks south of Wrigley in a very
    eclectic neighborhood called Lakeview. I'm sure the Cubs were supposed to
    lose but they actually pulled it out 2-1. I'm still amazed that all of
    these years of losing seasons and they still sell-out nearly every game.

    Still no leads on the tape...

    Chris
    70 SIIa 88