LRO: The Boss...

From: John Leah (jleah@nortelnetworks.com)
Date: Tue Apr 10 2001 - 12:30:38 EDT

    My bosses boss, one very senior person, just dropped into my office. He
    doesn't make house calls often and when he does it's usually bad. "John",
    said the man on nodding terms with God "I need some help..." A phrase which
    injects fear into all at whom it's directed and guarantees much grief and
    burning of midnight oil. "...yes John, would you help me choose a Land
    Rover" He wants one to 'take the dogs out' - this has promise!

    John