LRO: Oh, the humanity!

From: Coates, Clinton (CCoates@golder.com)
Date: Mon Apr 09 2001 - 15:48:01 EDT

    ajr intones: Parts is parts...

    Exactly right. As much as I would love to provoke more knee-jerk responses,
    I will, in the interests of the list, refrain...

    So, when you compare the pertronix with the Crane, does the pertronix look
    more robust than the Crane system? My installation ran just fine for 20,000
    miles, but I was constantly peeking a jaundiced eye under the dizzy cap to
    see if the gimcracky little screw and arm thingy was still in place. The
    darned thing never shifted, but I had a spare breaker plate with P&C just in
    case...

    Clinton