Re: LRO: Re: Land Rover Bodied Bastard

From: Peter Ogilvie (konacoffee2@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 09 2001 - 15:27:39 EDT

    Speak for your own dog. Ours would sniff anything which was little
    embarrassing because she always went for the crotch. She was a Labrador
    Retriever and was always into something including bringing home drug
    paraphenalia. Usually just a smelly rotten bird carcass but did bring home
    a McDonalds dinner for two once. Dog had a wonderfully soft mouth, didn't
    even put a hole in the bag the food was in and it was still hot. Had to
    send her back for Ketchup, though.

    Aloha
    Peter