RE: LRO: 30 years into the future

From: Easton Trevor A (trevor_easton@dofasco.ca)
Date: Mon Apr 09 2001 - 08:56:15 EDT

    The Royal Navy consists of assorted ships and shore units but is one navy,
    The Royal Air Force consists of assorted squadrons performing various flying
    roles. The "ARMY" is actually an all encompassing term for several military
    units which individually are "Royal"
    eg Royal Electrical and Mechamical Engineers, Royal Scots Guards, Royal
    Marines, etc