Re: LRO: re: power

From: lroml@minbar.fourfold.org
Date: Mon Apr 09 2001 - 00:24:47 EDT

    On Fri, 6 Apr 2001, Peter Ogilvie wrote:

    > Are you Canadian's really happy with the coal fired electrical generation
    > byproducts drifting up into your neck of the woods??? I'm amazed that so

    They are going to retube Bruce A, so that plant will be coming back online
    in the next couple years.

    Dixon

    (Bruce is a rather large nuclear power station on Lake Huron, just north
    of Kincardine, Ontario. Well, there are nine reactors there, eight are
    860 megawatts, the ninth is to power the heavy water plant)