Re: LRO: Re: amazing Landrover

From: Jim Hall (jimfoo@qwest.net)
Date: Sun Apr 08 2001 - 01:55:04 EDT

    Well, I got video of some of the twist off. My battery died before the
    competition was over. Unfortunately, Timm didn't make it either, so it
    was all D-90's. Funny part is the one that seemed to do the best on the
    "obstacle course" which was a section of 21 road, was the most stock.
    The only series at all to show up was an ambulance. John Hong was there
    however, and it was nice talking to him.

    --
    Jim Hall
    1966 88" Elephant Chaser