LRO: RE: Webber Carb question.

From: Keith Elliott (kelliott@agrasystems.com)
Date: Sat Apr 07 2001 - 06:59:28 EDT

    Hi Bill...

       I just bought and sent one of these carbs back to Wise Owl. The 2 larger
    outlets on the bottom are for coolent (so I was told by WO) to help with the
    iceing problem. I sent mine back because it didn't fit the intake adapter
    that I also bought from WO. You might want to check to see if it fits the
    adapter that you have also. The holes in the base of mine were a little too
    close together.

    TTYL
    Keith