LRO: Re: Youth

From: Faure, Marin (Marin.Faure@PSS.Boeing.com)
Date: Thu Apr 05 2001 - 16:26:14 EDT

    Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 13:10:50 +0100
    From: Ian Stuart <Ian.Stuart@ed.ac.uk>
    Subject: Re: LRO: Re: Youth

    > >Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Boston, Austin, Dallas,
    > London, Birmingham, Manchester, Brussels, Paris, Frankfurt,
    > Stuttgart, Leipzig, Oslo, Dubai, Tokyo, Taipei, Kuala Lumpur,
    > Auckland, Santiago, Palma de Mallorca, Malta, Istanbul, Vienna,
    > Zurich, Reunion Island, Spokane, Honolulu, Orlando, Miami, St.
    > Louis, Atlanta, Washington DC, Hong Kong. Those are some of the
    > bigger places....

    >You notice none of these are in Scotland ;)

    No. Surprisingly all the folks we've met in Scotland (and
    Wales) regardless of age had their wits about them. You
    should figure out why this is and export it. Make a lot of
    money, I bet. But don't take any Euros....
    C. Marin Faure
      (original owner)
      1973 Land Rover Series III-88
      1991 Range Rover Vogue SE