Re: LRO: Re: LRO Mailing List DIGEST * * * * V1 #310

From: christian147@juno.com
Date: Thu Apr 05 2001 - 01:40:26 EDT

    Regards,
    Peter Halt
    64IIa 88"
    and thanks again everyone for their Rover related
    advice. Why don't you all stick with what you're good
    at, or at least have another stout and relax a bit?

    Because if I stuck with only things I was good at I would get very board,
    more people would find me a waist of there time because I wouldn't bother
    to listen to them, I wouldn't get good at anything else so my skills
    would become useless(not they some aren't already). Expand your mind,
    don't do only the things you do well, fail and learn humility.

    Chris hall