Re: [lro] Snowplow

From: Mike Loiodice (landrover@erols.com)
Date: Tue Feb 03 2004 - 19:33:54 EST

    You can plow with an 88..

    The trick is to mount the plow frame correctly. It should have braces that
    run under the axel (if I remember right) and attach to the frame somewhere
    just ahead of the bulkhead. Without the braces you have a good chance of
    bending the frame. I've seen it done wrong and seen the bent frame as a
    result.

    Cheers
    Mike