[lro] Fuses

From: Kirk Hillman (hillman88@telus.net)
Date: Sun Apr 13 2003 - 14:39:30 EDT

        In rewiring the 88" I was hoping for some help. Now all the electrical
    components will be individually fused... because I can. Is there a reference
    somewhere that can tell me what amperage fuses to use for different
    components? There is need for everything from headlights to blower motors.
    Oh, of particular confusion is the switching side of a relay circuit.

    Thanks
    Kirk