Re: [lro] Overbore 2.25?

From: Stirling Anderson (suntzu_2002@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Mar 29 2003 - 23:43:51 EST

    > There's a big difference in scoot when you take off
    > the hardtop.
    An effect of which I have become aware as of today. I
    removed the hard top for the first time. Not to
    mention how much more quiet the old girl is without
    all those windows rattling, and the reverberations
    throughout the cab. What a beautiful ride home it
    was. Probably one of my best driving experiences
    ever.
    Cheers, Stirling
    http://platinum.yahoo.com