[lro] Re: [rro] defender body on RR chassis...

From: Scott Wickham (urbncby@sgi.net)
Date: Sun Mar 16 2003 - 09:19:42 EST

       Not all my body parts will be Defender but the front clip and bonnet will
    be. Other club members convinced me to shorten my hybrid frame as we're
    building it to 90". Pics of the frame shortening on RoverMe.org.
    Afterwards we set a SIIa tub on the rear just to get a feel for how it
    looks. I don't have a pic of this on the web site as my batteries died but,
    I will later today. I must say, it looks fantastic! The top of the tub is
    almost to my collar bone and I'm 5'10". Hey JL, how high off the ground is
    the top of you tub? Your truck looked pretty high off the ground in the
    pics.

    Scott Wickham Jr.
    Pgh., Pa.
    Fort Pitt Land Rover Group