Re: [lro] Re: CHAT - Coleman stove - Pointless post really - in fact, just delete it now

From: Frank Elson (frank.elson@ntlworld.com)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 14:21:51 EST

    >>>However, cowboy coffee's my favorite ;-) <<<

    now you had to go and rain on my parade didn't you?

    Another of those things you 'Murricans do so much better than the rest of
    the world (along with... er... anyway moving right on) is coffee, and as a
    coffeeholic (who shouldn't actually drink it but who wants to live forever?)
    I just ran out of my last American a week or so ago...
     on supermarket stuff at the moment...

    BTW, this is not a begging mail. Tried shipping it in the past, I am not
    that rich! I rely on friends coming over to bring a pack... er, John, Al...
    it's about that time again...

    Best Cheers

    Reverend Frank