Re: [lro] OT - British Registration Letters

From: Todd Vess (toddvess@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 23:29:27 EST

    Indeed, it is a bit out of hand. I once wrote a column about the number of
    Colorado plates available and tried to incorporate every plate possible into
    it. However, there wasn't enough room on the Op-ed page, so I had to edit
    severely. I did read that the state is getting rid of many, such as the
    Rotary Club and Kiwanis Club plates, but I'm sure something else will crop
    up.

    Todd Vess
    Windsor, Colo.
    Todd Vess