[lro] handbrake lever question

From: William J. Rice (jarvis64@juno.com)
Date: Wed Feb 26 2003 - 21:28:03 EST

    Either things inside my handbrake lever are mighty gumed up or the spring
    has gone the way of the dodo.

    I'm looking in the green manual now and it looks like I can remove it by
    spinning the shiny button off of the actuator shaft. 'zat so?

    TIA, and the tranny's coming along nicely. Just need to put some covers
    on it and probably sling it in the truck sat.

    bill, wishing winter would stop being so winterey.