Re: [lro] Series I in print

From: TeriAnn Wakeman (twakeman@cruzers.com)
Date: Thu Feb 06 2003 - 22:34:05 EST

    > I was wondering who has met Matt?

    I know Matt & have trailed with him at least three times over the past
    few years.

    Before partnering with Timm he was a professional diesel equipment
    mechanic and worked for a Catipiller dealer at one time among other
    places. He has an 88 that he has rebuilt a couple times. The first
    time it was using the best of widely accepted series after market
    equipment with a warmed over 2.25 L engine. Second time it was using
    the latest if Timm's technology.

    Matt is a very capable mechanic in his own right and brings a number of
    skills into the partnership. Other than that I respect him as a person.

    TeriAnn J. Wakeman
    Santa Cruz, California
      http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman

    A member of the internet community since 1985.